Join the Club
GRBC Mug Club on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership is $65 annually. If you expect to drink more than one beer per week at GRBC, it'll pay for itself. We'll only be selling these in person, not online or over the phone.
Membership entitles you to: 1 16oz. Glass Mug (featured in photo) etched with your name/moniker and number (Mugs take 3 weeks to etch, you will be provided with a blank mug until yours is prepared). $1 off beers all the time and $2 off beers on Mondays (Mug club night). $2 off growler fills. Discounted tickets to special events, and first chance at any special release bottles.
- We expect these to sell out quickly so don't delay your first visit. Here are some additional rules:
- You may purchase as many memberships as you want. You will need to have the "mug club nickname" and number ready to give us for each person who wants a mug.
- We have 546 mugs available. A few of the numbers are taken by employees and the owners already. Sorry.
- You get to keep your mug when your membership expires in a year. Until then, we'll store it for you at GRBC in our large custom-made mug rack.
- Old 28th St. GRBC mug club members: The new GRBC has different owners and has nothing in common with the old GRBC except the name. Even so, the first 50 people who show up with valid proof of a previous GRBC mug club membership purchased in the last year it was open will get a complimentary one-year membership. You need to show us that you purchased it, or renewed it, in the last year. We are not honoring "lifetime memberships" purchased previous to 2010. You will need to buy a mug from us for $10 (including cost of engraving) because the mugs at the 28th St. location were a different size than ours are.